Friday, April 13, 2012

About this Blog

This is a simple blog about an owner doing their own repairs and maintenance to a daily driver 1960 KG. I am not a mechanic and you will not find a lot of technical information here. I will post my maintenance experiences as and when they occur in the hope that it may be of some help to other KG owners willing to do a bit of tinkering themselves. Posts may be few and far between as I devote much spare time to another VW restoration.
As I find reliable sites with useful repair and maintenance information, other restorations, clubs, forums or sources of parts,  I'll set up a link to share it with you. If you know some good web sites and would like to share them here, leave a comment or email me at karmannghiarepairs@gmail.com , I'll add them to the list.

Good luck with your KG's. May we meet on the road one day.



No comments: